Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yoga me.




          


I branched out slightly today. I have done no studying, I have worried myself sick about what other people are thinking, and I have seriously considered running away and never coming back. I decided this afternoon however, that enough was enough, and I went and did a yoga class. 

It was quite amazing what that can do to you. It's challenging but at the same time, so relaxing. It connects your body to your mind and makes you so aware of what's going on, yet at the same time, so relaxed. So for today, my troubles don't seem as bad anymore. At least for the remainder of the afternoon. 
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love yoga, it's so relaxing. I'm glad you feel better!
    Thanks for followng my blog, and the lovely comment you left. I'm folling yours!

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers