Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cassie Therapy


This is another cassie therapy... Which i get off The Little Blog of Happiness each month. It's pretty awesome. I love skins. I love Cassie. I love you. Maybe.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with pink fishnets and fairy wings and girls with their hearts on their sleeves
I like staying in my pajamas till past midday 
I like pretty poems
I like going to see movies just for the popcorn
I like morning snuggles at 5 am 
I like text messages of regret and apologiesI like watching my seamonkey babies swim around their tank
I like hot chocolate from the chocolate shop that tastes like melted chocolate
I like winning medals
I like pretty photos and paintings hanging on my wall
I like rainy days where you can where gumboots
I like that you have my drawing on your door
I love sundays
Today I went running in the rainIn some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate the bro code
I hate disgusting drink bottles
I hate how train tickets are always the same color
I hate drinking
I hate being poorI hate what love can do to you but in a way, its worth it
I hate feeling bloated
I hate being the one who has to take pictures at events because it means I can't enjoy it
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers