Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh yeah, she did.


I think this photo is super lovely. Such perfect control.
Life is so much more thrilling from upside down.
Your think your looking up, but really, your looking 
d
o
w
 n.
You can see things from a whole new perspective. 
The ground is your limit
People keep telling me the sky is your limit, but hell, what's wrong with the ground?
It's deep, it's solid. It's a constant, you know where you are going and if
you dig deep enough, you'll probably hit the sky anyway. 
Let's go to the swings and be entertained the good old fashion way. 
Let's get upside down.














2 comments:

  1. :) you're blog is so super cool!

    loved this post and just the general layout and theme!

    :) LOVE LOVE LOVE
    xoxoxoxoox
    eri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so lovely. I would love for the ground to be the limit, but only if I could go past the surface.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers