Sunday, June 20, 2010

5 favorite things...


So the lovely Eri has given me a blogger award! This is SO exciting. I have to show you my 5 favorite things but there were just so many that I could really only choose 5 of the things I liked. Things that I am loving at this very moment in time. 

1. Green tea. It's so soothing and sophisticated when you drink it from tinsy little teacups, brewed just the way you like it. :)


2. Frankie Magazine. This little gem is the life support for my creativity. 




3. Africa. I think it may be on my mind because of the world cup, but it is the most stunning of places. The animals and the landscape are majestical. One day I want to go on a safari there. It is the definition of beautiful.




4. Beaded curtains, because really, just wow. I love that fluidy sound they make when you swoosh them from side to side. It adds some drama to my doorway. :)





5. Disco balls. They are shiny. Oh how I love shiny things. I think we all do really...




Also, thank you so much to my new followers! It's nice to think that someone out there is reading and enjoying something I created. I am sending my love to you all. I keep discovering these gorgeous blogs and I can't wait to read them all!

Hope you had a charmingly delightful weekend! 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Disco balls and Africa do indeed rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i loved loved loved every single thing! thanks so much for doing this and good job on the followers!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers