Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love, glamour and celebratory champagne






This is one of the most exciting times of the year for me. Classes are almost over for the year, celebrations are starting to be planned for Christmas and the new year, and people in general seem much happier from about now until January.  I love that this is a time for being merry, glamourous, happy and loving. Spending time with family and friends, a couple of backyard BBQs, some bubbly, some chocolate coated almonds and a lovely summer dress, makes me realize that life doesn't always have to be the same old same old, all the time. You don't have to spend your WHOLE life studying. You don't need to work every day of the year. You need to grasp what little celebratory time you have, and absolutely cherish it.

I personally plan on spending most of my summer at the beach, lying around in the sun, wearing over size sunglasses,  reading classic novels and sipping anything that comes in a cocktail glass. Nothing has ever sounded so appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers