Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eat me, I am delicious.




It is almost midweek. Everything always looks better from midweek onwards. By Wednesday the weekend is in sight and you start to lose concentration on work and focus more on what time you don't have to be up at on Saturday. Actually, 10 30 on a Tuesday night is when this really starts because screw it, Wednesday is only 1.5 hours away.

  So tonight, being a Tuesday, here I am, planning my weekend, surfing the net,  and just generally using and abusing technology, as one has come to expect from my generation, and what do I find? This little gem (See images above). Cookie cake pie. My body is screaming at me saying " It's the apocalypse!" And yet I am overcome by tasty tasty seduction. I have never wanted anything so much in my life, and I curse the cafeteria for serving me rice pudding as a desert tonight.

This baby was last seen at http://www.cakespy.com/2009/05/triple-threat-cookie-cake-pie.html and I suggest you peruse this site at your leisure.

I will always be a calorie counting gym junkie, but I would be willing to spend the rest of my life in the gym, for some love munching that is this damn delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers