Friday, April 30, 2010

I like to believe in 6 impossible things before breakfast






I saw the new Alice in Wonderland film on Wednesday and I must say, I very much enjoyed it. Although people have criticized it as plot weak, I think this is irrelevant. There seems a perfectly reasonable plot to me. Alice is on a mission to save Underland but doesn't quite realize it. I love the graphics and I love the magical feeling it emits. It's so unrealistic that it is almost real.

I was inspired to think of my 6 impossible things for the day, just so I can maintain a little bit of craziness among an abyss of normalcy.

1. My toys are really alive and when I leave the room they get up and play
2. That I will be able to make an origami crane properly sometime this weekend
3. My lolly jar is evil and I should not touch it
4. Events organize themselves
5. I am really dreaming and tomorrow I will wake up and life will be perfect
6. I don't need an umbrella to stay dry, I can deflect water with my mind, just like in the matrix

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers