Monday, April 19, 2010

Cassie Therapy

So I have another Cassie Therapy to do. I get it off http://littleblogofhappiness.blogspot.com. It's quite fun :) Much more fun than property law! It's been a very slow few weeks with assignments and the like. Life is like that sometimes. Too slow.




Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with curls and girls with cool looking skateboards.
I like it when randomly good songs pop up on the radio
I like having crushes
I like it when you wake up because the sunshine is shining through the curtains
I like random coffees in trendy places
I like going running only to wind up sitting on the beach, dipping my toes in the waterI like fancy fonts
I like this time of year, when the night air is so cool and yet nothing but refreshing
I like super expensive icecream
I like my lime green law folder. Makes the day easier to get through when I look at it and think "It's not black!"
I like super long dinnertimes
I like the fact my grandma gave me an easter card
I love loving.
Today I decided to give blood tomorrow.In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate people telling me its going to be okay when it might not be
I hate getting sweaty walking to uni
I hate loving people who don't love you back
I hate mixing up the names of siblings 
I hate being forced to get upI hate foodbut in a way, it’s kind of important for survival
I hate being left behind
I hate hot chocolate that just tastes like warm milk
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers