Friday, April 9, 2010

Girl Meets Boy

I never normally read marie claire. It's one of those magazines that I consider just a little too fashion oriented for me. It makes sense, being a fashion magazine and all. Anyhow, after spending the week locked away in the room of doom and gloom, doing assignments that are much to hard for me and becoming resentful towards life in general, I decided that I would hunt through the house and find something other than cases and textbooks to read. And there it was, lying there all alone in back of the car. This months marie claire. So I pick it up and start flicking. I came across a photo shoot entitled girl meets boy. It was women's clothing, inspired by men. Love Love Love.  I love men, and I love clothes. It's an impossibly perfect combination. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers