Sunday, April 4, 2010

Get your bunny on!


Yay easter! Its all about the bunnies and the chocolate. Oh, and the hot cross buns of course! You have to indulge once in a while right?

I let myself fall in love with easter egg hunting all over again this morning as I dashed about in my pajamas and bunny ears collecting eggs from the TV, behind the sofa, on the windowsill and nestled into the stairs. You just can't go past reliving childhood memories. It was all so childish and yet everyone was smiling and laughing and eating large amounts of "sometimes" food.

I love that easter signifies the beginning of Autumn here. I mean, we are already halfway through, yes, but that crispy air is returning. When you look outside you see sunshine, but it looks cold. The surf is choppy from the southerly swells and the clouds make it seem like it might be snowing in the sky. You can wear Jeans with a T shirt, or shorts with a jumper.

Happy Easter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers