Tuesday, July 20, 2010









Are these photos just delightful? I found them through art pixie!

I was going through my desk in preparation for uni going back, making room for important things like reading magazines and drawing pictures, and I found this list of things that a friend and I created about what makes boys attractive. So here are my top 5 from that list.
1. Will take me on trips to Paris
2. Will buy me flowers regularly
3. Muscles- but not too many
4. Sparkles in the sun
5. Has a spark of adventure

My oh my. We live in such a materialistic world do we not? 

2 comments:

  1. we live in such a materialistic world. the art is trying to find those materialistics things which have great meaning. and holding onto them.

    the pictures are gorgeous.

    xxx
    eri

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for my birthday wishes lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers