Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas time!







And so Christmas day has come to an end once again. Santa has been and gone, Turkey and Ham litter fridges around the world, and the presents have all been opened. What a lovely, happy, peaceful day.

I often feel that while Christmas day is wonderful, the lead up is really the best bit. Christmas carols, christmas movies, decorating the house, decorated stores, little christmas displays everywhere... it's no wonder people get excited! I love Christmas eve. I usually go looking at christmas lights or eat goodies and I watch a christmas movie or the carols on tv. I always imagine Santa flying off in his sleigh and wondering when he will make it to my house. Sometimes, very early on Christmas morning, I will sneak down and play with the toy that santa always leaves on the top of my stocking. This year, I got home at 1 am on Christmas morning, and I just couldn't help but peek at my stocking, which was delightfully full. Oh what a joyful time of year.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers