Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Easy Mac

There are many reasons why I love being a student. I like that my excuse for not attending things I don't want to is "I'm broke" and also that anything else I don't want to do can be justified with "Sorry, I have to study." It really is very convenient. I like that it is perfectly acceptable to live on a diet of two minute noodles (Not that I really do that) and more recently, easy mac (I sometimes do this...). I like that no one really gets up before about 10 am and that it's acceptable to show up to just about everything in trackpants and a band T shirt. I love that the main attraction of the campus is the bar, and that life moves just a little bit slowly.

In saying this, I realize that there are many disadvantages of studentism. Exams for example. The fact that your career hangs on the line about once every 6 months just doesn't seem fair.

 It struck me today as I slaved away trying to decipher the outrage that is easements (property law) that life however, really is very decent. While exams are not too far away, and I am stressing out on levels that may lead to heart attack or nervous breakdowns, there are many many positive things about student life that I definitely don't want to change right now. One of them is my easy mac snacks. This may also lead to heart attacks, but I'm a student, so I'm probably invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers