Thursday, February 11, 2010

room love

Today was one of those days where everything just blurs by. I like those. Being busy is better than being bored. It's way more fun. I lazed on the beach, played in the waves, chatted to some new found friends and just relaxed. Tonight is ballet. I can't wait!

I also spent a semi large portion of my day looking for inspiration for the interior decoration of my new dorm room. I want it to be individual, but not distastefully so. I was thinking about having a photo wall, and then maybe painting some ribbons and letting them flutter over the window next to my fairy lights. I would also like to possibly get an artwork or two, just to make it pretty. I will credit the following images to art pixie which is here.
PS. I just chose the last of these pictures for it's colors. Maybe I could have a galaxy theme...



No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers