Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cassie Therapy


(photobucket)

So this is was originally a blog tag from The little blog of happiness which is a blog I like because... well it's quite happy. It's from cassie's therapy video which you can find here. Yay!

Abracadabra, Wow!I like boys with a charming sense of humor and running bodies and girls with happy faces and who don't care about their nails... too much.
I like 
dreamless sleeping because it is always so peaceful

I like 
walking to town if i know i will be buying something perfect

I like 
love at first sight

I like 
green M&Ms, but no other colors

I like getting phone calls and text messages 
I like climbing mountains, but not to fast. Slow enough for me to take pictures of everything
I like meeting new people 
I like the beach with its sun touched water
I like photos, especially good ones
I like houses made of wood, and how they always feel so cozy
I like my fairy lights and watching them as I spin around in my chair
I love you.
Today I woke up early because i felt like it
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them

I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate 
broken hearts
I hate the tennis lights that shine into my room all night
I hate feeling like your walking far and going nowhere
I hate pressure to do absolutely anything

I hate fridges when they make that popping noise and it scares me a little
I hate having to go to work in summerbut in a way, it's okay because i know it will be worth it.
I hate drinking, way too early and way to much
I hate 
things not going my way all the time and knowing they never will
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

<3
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/35196906@N07/3558556754/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers