Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hi, my names Jess and I am a gym junkie.


Okay, so it's been about 3 months since I last went to the gym. I've been running most days, but it just isn't quite the same. Today, my legs are actually feeling itchy and like I can't keep them still for more than 5 seconds. Thats how I know I am addicted to the gym, and how I know it is definitely time to renew my membership. I spent the entire day researching the gyms in town, and all the classes and such that will be available. Tomorrow I plan on going and checking out the university gym. Should be excellent. 

I am not one to feel insecure as such about my body, though I am one of those people that dwells miserably on what I shouldn't have eaten throughout the day. I think a lot of woman in particular get similar feelings. They feel that each piece of food must be justified in some miserable way because otherwise they just feel bad about it. I don't really want to comment here because I feel the same way, however, I will say that the gym for me is like a sanctuary. Everything about it is good for me and I love that. There is no calorie consumption, only calorie burning and being in such a physical atmosphere is incredibly motivational for me.

Abs of steel, here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers