Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Times They Are A-Changin'




So right now I want to vomit. It has been one of those days where everything feels wrong. Personally, with the world, with the people I love. There have been earthquakes, self realizations, and many harsh spoken words. So here is my vent. I don't care if it sounds whiney. Read it. Get over it.


I hate the fact we are fighting a war against a concept that can't fight back, and we are losing. 


I hate nukes


I hate that we are scared of nukes


I hate that we need to be scared of terrorism


I hate that natural disasters can destroy entire countries in less than an hour


I hate that those disasters can't be dealt with because the world lacks resources


I hate that people kill other people


I hate world poverty and it makes me really sad thinking about it


I want to change the world at some point in my life


I want to find all the answers to the questions that haven't yet been answered


I want to live my life like I will be alive forever because I don't want to rush anything


I want to be a person who is remembered for making progress, for making people laugh, for creating happiness


I want to see things that no one else has ever seen before, and see all the things that other people have because they are just that good


I want to capture the good times and never let them go 


I want to wake up in the morning, knowing there's something new waiting for me to explore it


- chronically day dreaming, as always.







No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers