Friday, September 4, 2009

Reduce Me, Seduce me, Dress me up in Ecstasy...


I am the seduction that drips from your lips as your breath blows slightly on my face and your eyes search mine. I am the dreams your life is made of, the imagination that is so ever present. I am the subliminal experiences you always wanted to experience and the lipstick kiss on the mirror you liked to wake up to if I had to leave before you. I am the hope you always invested in life and the piece of the puzzle that never had a problem fitting. I am the energy that radiates from your heart that is connected to my heart that I will never let go of. I am the one who knows the secrets you were never meant to tell but you whispered to me late at night as we lay side by side looking up at the stars. I am the tears that fell in the hard times, and the one who wiped them off your cheek as you stared into my eyes and told me you loved me. I am the the rain that hit the umbrella as we walked along, humming to that song we used to love. I am the essence of the ecstasy that made us crazy in love and lust and admiration. I am the time that ticked as we watched the clock on the wall and giggled drunkenly at its hands and where they were going. I am the hangover that you never wanted to recover from. I am the end of your world as you knew it. I am the years of happiness that you never thought you would get. I am the reason, I am the answer, I am the good, I am the everything and I love that I am all these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers