Wednesday, December 1, 2010

26 things


Okay, so my friend sent me a link to this website that does photography projects and we decided to participate in the one outlined below (Even though I realize it is in fact December). I plan on doing one photo a day and uploading it on here. Fair warning though, it has not been good photography weather and I am going to be using my phone rather than an actual camera because I don't own a real camera anymore. 

26 Things: November 2010

It’s time for 26 Things again! 26 Things is a photographic scavenger hunt – for the month of November, go out and take 1 photo to represent each item on the list of 26 Things. On December 1st, come back and share your completed 26 Things entry.
(Upload your photos to your blog, flickr account or anywhere else you host your photographs).
The list for November 2010 is
1. Tall
2. Amazing
3. Round
4. Hidden
5. Green
6. An animal
7. Dirty
8. Early
9. Weather
10. An arrow
11. Curve
12. Tomorrow
13. Inside
14. A ceiling
15. Watch out
16. Key
17. Reflection
18. Track
19. Framed
20. Busy
21. Strange
22. Upside down
23. Spots
24. Shoes
25. Weathered
26. Sunday morning

That’s it! Copy or print out the 26 Things list above, or bookmark this page — remember to take 1 photo for each of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers