Sunday, January 3, 2010

Miracle Berries



So for christmas, I managed to haul in the usual array of goodies. All, I must say, I was absolutely ecstatic with. I got clothes, and speakers and vouchers and the most gorgeous mobile. It has five hot air balloons and it spins on just the slightest breeze. I also got a very interesting present off a most lovely boy. They are called miracle fruit tablets. I tried them out for the first time yesterday. You eat one, and it makes everything sour, taste sweet! I ate a whole lemon without even wincing. Actually, it was quite tasty! I just thought it was so cool I had to blog about it. I think the whole world should try them! I am not 100% sure if it is possible to obtain some of these little miracles in Australia, but it definitely is in the US, which is where mine came from, bringing with them, some pretty trippy, completely legal, deliciously satisfying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers