Sunday, January 31, 2010

Home. The other one.

So I am back at college. Back to scrimping on life. Love. Shoes. Oh god i hate scrimping on shoes. Almost as much as scrimping on internet. I currently have about 1 hour and 30 minutes of play time left so this needs to be quick.

Being back in the city is interesting. There's so much more noise and too many traffic lights. Lots of people, constant sirens and the air is always just a little bit too thick.  Then again, there is so much to do and see and listen too. I decided this session to take up ballet. I mean, I couldn't do that back at home in the sleepy little town I come from. There are no raging dance studios or anything cool like that. It's just one of the perks, living back here. Choice.


It can be lonely in this tinsy little room, and I sometimes miss my mummy but despite this, I think 2010 is going to be fabulous. Except this week. This week I have to go on leadership camp and I think we have to go into the wilderness at some point. And i really hate wilderness.

Photos from peter dibdun and the little blog of happiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers