Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Playground

It was early one weekday morning. We had work, we had study to do, the water was freezing and it was forecast to rain, so we decided to go to the beach. It is a place that I don't just like. It means more to me than that. 

I live it, I breathe it. I can't live without it. I basically came out of my mothers womb and strait into the ocean. It doesn't matter what kind of water craft I am on. It doesn't matter what kind of waves are happening, if any. What matters, is that I can go to the beach and be surrounded by nothing but water, sun and sand.

 It is so raw, and the ocean holds so much more power than most people can ever comprehend. It can kill you in a second, or it can provide endless hours of entertainment. It's the worlds biggest playground and on this morning, it was all ours.



Walking towards the sunrise

Surrounded

Morning glory

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers