Sunday, November 20, 2011

Goodbyes.

"Never say goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting."

 I need your calmness. I need your positive energy. I need your organization. I need your guidance. I need you to dance with me crazily, I need to hear you tell me about your life and I need to tell you about mine. I need to see you laugh when someone says something funny, because I probably found it funny too but I don't want to laugh by myself. I need you to teach me to play wii properly and I need you to include me in decisions so I know I am needed. I need you to tell me what to do when things go wrong, I love that you're friends with me just because I am me, no pretending. I need to know you are still there because I need you as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers