Thursday, September 8, 2011

Travel Bug


I made a rather foolish though exciting purchase last week, of the "Long Way Round Collectors Edition Box Set". It contains: Long Way Round, Long Way Down and Race to Dakar. Although I have seen Long Way Round and Down a number of times I had not seen race to Dakar. It's one of those shows that gives you this unexplainable urge to travel far and wide. I have been looking up flights to various destinations wondering what possible adventures could be next in store for me.

In about 3 weeks I am taking a road trip up the East coast of NSW which I am very excited about. I have also been looking up flights to Hawaii for their winter to travel along the coast to see the winter swells and maybe even get some surfs in somewhere. I also looked up trips to various pacific islands, Africa, South America, the UK and Asia. It is making me realise that there is SO much I want to see and do, and I want to take every possible opportunity that throws itself my way.

Every time I sit down to work on an essay, or to read a law textbook, I feel sad about the things I could be doing instead, and yet excited, knowing that one day, I will be doing them.

1 comment:

  1. One day you will be travelling the world! Where are you going to in NSW? My grandparents like in Narooma. It's so beautiful along that coast line. Hawaii would be lovely and warm. I say: save the money and then go out into the world and EXPLORE!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers