Thursday, October 7, 2010

Green day kind of ruined punk...



Hello Hello! 

I am so very sorry about not writing much. I have just been so busy with work and uni and exam preparation.

 I just quickly want to bring to the floor, what I would consider to be rather an interesting observation. I was looking today at a video of the sex pistols. The punk icons. What they sing about, is how fucked up society is. They are individuals, rebelling against the cultural normality. I was then observing a more modern punk band, green day, clad in heavy make up, singing not about rebelling against society, rather, how sad they are as an individual. Quite frankly, I feel that they have killed the true punk spirit. Boo hoo my life is hard, but I'm going to write songs about how sad I am instead of rebelling and standing up for what I believe in. Makes me a little bit cranky. Oh yeah, and Suck that philosophy faculty. I am giving a god damn opinion with out referencing a single god damn thing. :)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers