Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cassie Therapy Blog Tag


So the lovely Erimentha has tagged me in her Cassie Therapy this month! Yay!
I tag
Emm, because I just discovered her blog and I really rather like it,
Sanchez, because even though  don't know you, I love reading your blog. It's forever inspiring me, and
Camelgirl because the images in your latest are damn impressive!


The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with fake tattoos  and girls who can laugh at themselves
I like postcards
I like my knitted blanket
I like my new blackberry
I like ribbons
I like painting
I like the ABC news theme song
I like strolling down forgotten streets to remind them that they are not forgotten
I like election news
I like dimmed lights
I like music that no one has ever heard of
I like running in fun runs and getting medals at the end
I love getting to see my family
Today I had one of the worst days of my entire year 
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate feeling left out
I hate birthdays that no one remembers
I hate being pitied
I hate deciding when to go to dinner
I hate loving people who don't love you back
I hate blowing things out of proportion
I hate it when people criticize something that you already know is bad, and they know you know, but in a way, I expect nothing less
I hate organizing my life
I hate that I am so full of hate today
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

8 comments:

  1. you may not know me, but I love that you tagged me.

    and your answers!
    p.s. I'm so glad you read my blog. I'm adoring yours.

    I hate it when people criticize something that you already know is bad, and they know you know, but in a way, I expect nothing less

    I hate that so much, its actually such a downer, I mean, its like "I know I can't do this" so stop telling me I should be worrying because I already am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I hate it when people criticize something that you already know is bad, and they know you know, but in a way, I expect nothing less'
    That is so amazingly true and you expressed iot so brilliantly. That always bugs me but I wouldn't know how to explain it.
    Thanks for tagging me! I love this tag so much!
    love
    xx

    oh and p.s. do you mean the pictures for the post with the lyrics?
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant your latest posts generally. I really like them. :) Very pretty indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a tough day lovely :(

    but least your blog is amazing, thanks so much for doing the tag! my fav was election news...lol,cant wait till saturday for the results!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading your blog and looking at the amazing photos, and trying to figure out what's going on
    I also like your knitted blanket
    I like sharing things with you
    I like it when you introduce me to things that I've never seen or thought about before, and I find that really like them
    I like how we like the same things, and yet somehow we are both very different too
    I like listening to you chatter away about things that you like
    I like how you know so much about everything
    I like the way that you do what you want and not what people expect you to do
    I like how you are so refreshingly frank and honest
    I like it that you are coming to stay next Christmas
    I like it that I haven't met anyone else quite like you
    I like thinking about the stars and it makes you seem closer even though we couldn't really be further apart

    I hate it when people leave you out
    I hate it when people snap at you and criticise you when I know you are doing nothing except your best
    I hate it that you are going through a tough time and that I can't be there to do fun stuff
    I hate not being able to hang out chatting for hours and hours when we really should be working
    I hate feeling like I have lost my sister
    I hate that yesterday was the worst day of your life
    I hate the way that I am no good at articulating what I am trying to say
    And I hate that it's so long until I see you again


    And I love it that I met you, and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like strolling down forgotten streets to remind them that they are not forgotten.
    Imagine if all the people who believed that streets or lamps or pillows had no feelings, knew they were wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these posts, yours is wonderful "i like music that no one has ever heard of" love this line hahah im the exact same, love your blog, much love.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers