Sunday, September 15, 2013

Harbour Cruising

It is like a moment from a movie. A really good movie that you might watch over and over. Looking across the water on a springtime evening, back towards city lights, champagne flowing, nothing but laughs and happy. 

At that moment you feel like the star. 

People were swaying. Maybe with the boat, maybe with the music, maybe with the wine. 

Puffing a cigar with the German. Reminiscing about the old days. About this exact same moment 4 years ago. Before life had really started. Before I filled my brain full. Before I really understood what was going to be so good about my life. 

I don't think anyone looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep. I know I will be looking back on this night in years to come, and thanking myself for getting it together, so that I can truly live and love everything I am living for. I like waking up and thinking

 "If I died today, I can honestly say that I have taken every opportunity to be alive. And I haven't got a single regret."

And today, this is exactly what I am thinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers