Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happiness.

You stand there as though time has reversed a year. Your beautiful face, your long blond hair, your tattoos and your black shirt. My god I have missed you.

So many things flood into my head, crowding out what I actually want to say and I am speechless. For the first time in a long time. I love the way you look at me and hold me like it's 2011. I love the way you still speak at 200 words a minute, and I am the only one who understands you.  Memories float back to me and flashes of fun, happiness, peace, comfort and challenge surround me, so full and delicious. The good old days.  

Your arms wrap around me and my head is on your chest and I have never felt safer knowing you are here, with me, right now.  I feel as though I can spill me heart all over you still, and you would scoop it up and put it all back where it needs to be. You are so perfectly familiar and while things may have changed, we have not. 

Hold me, and never let me go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers