Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to life.


It's been an amazing week of learning. I've learnt how to do helicopter rescues, deal with terrorists and I have got to know the strengths and weakness of my new student leader team. They are spectacularly outstanding and I am feeling incredibly positive about the year ahead. Being back at college is like deja vu. I know it will probably be my last year here and I do want to give it absolutely everything. I am watching my closest friends in the process of leaving and I wonder if that will be me next year. Will I feel so sad? Will I want to stay?  You only think about the bad things during uni when the going gets tough, but it's times like this when you realise that actually, this is like your home. Your second family. They would do anything for you, you would do anything for them. They annoy you sometimes, but you love them anyway. You know there will be messy nights, tough nights, sleepovers, hangovers and fun times. It's exciting. It's refreshing. It's nervous anticipation. It's student life. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something lovely :)

Followers