Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To the person who never fails to make me laugh.

The thing about you, is that you might not realise that you are that person. You only have to be there to make me smile. Your immature comments, your lopsided grin. You world of drugs and careless recklessness, your apathetic approach to life that leaves you completely guilt free. Your voice on the other end of the phone. The fact that I know when you pick up, your a 6 ft emo kid who belongs back in grade 10, and yet you are talking on a mini pink flip phone that used to belong to your sister. You say things that are hardly funny but because you are saying them, somehow they seem hilarious. You make me feel so happy. Refreshed. Like no matter how much time we spend apart, coming together is never a problem. There's no such thing as awkward and no moments that could possibly ever be dull. Your not a lover, and we are only sort of part time friends. Your just the guy who makes me laugh. And I really love you.

1 comment:

tell me something lovely :)

Followers