Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cheap thrills and herbal tea.



Unexpected thrills are the best kind. The kind that make you realise who you are you. I realise now, that I am a water girl. I need water to function. I need waves and sand and sunrises over the horizon to function. I need black. I need to wear it, look at it, embrace it. I often see things in black and it's how I can cope with the things I don't like. I need to have a gothic undertone, not a visible one, but just one that I know is there, and that I can turn to when I feel like it. I am creative. I like to take photos and drink herbal teas and write things. All the time. I like learning. I like thrills. The unexpected. Cheap love and meaningless relationships, just sometimes. I like watching movies that challenge me and I like lying under the train bridge when I know theres a train coming, after a can of redbull. It's harmless, but its thrilling. I like who I am. I don't want to change myself. I like that I am just a little bit complicated.




1 comment:

  1. i think im in lovelovelove with almost anything you write..

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers