Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have you got the answers for me?


I have been awake for 36 hours, working on a property law mid session take home exam. Hurrah! Have you got some answers for me? Because I don't know any. I am a mere couple of hours from finishing but everything is so blurry and my memory of having done fraudulent cheques is faded and obscured by lack of sleep.

A friend was telling me yesterday that she feels exams at university are a wasted effort on the part of the university. She said that she felt that they should raise the entry marks, so only the best of the best could be there and that way, they wouldn't need to do exams, they could focus on the actual learning part, and you could learn without pressure and it would be more effective because people would enjoy it and remember it, unlike now, where after an exam you forget half of it all anyway. I am quite inclined to agree with her, although it would be an unfeasible option.

Anyway, I just thought I would try and exude a modicum of myself, before getting lost in someone else's problem all over again. Or maybe it is my problem now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the exam,your friends idea about university is certainly unusual :)

    ReplyDelete

tell me something lovely :)

Followers